Manufacturers and channel partners who serve healthcare enterprises have a responsibility to deliver portable, secure and reliable products and services on a 24/7/365 basis. ServRight understands the necessity of keeping medical IT equipment at peak operating efficiency.
ServRight offers a wide range of flexible and scalable technical services solutions designed to help manage and maintain the medical IT hardware healthcare enterprises rely on to deliver best in class patient safety, clinical outcomes and financial results.
ServRight's Flexible Service Plans
- Accommodate OEMs, distributors, ISVs, systems integrators and end users
- Designed for partners who value SLAs and consistent budgeted costs equally
- Can handle all support needs from first call support, PMs, logistics and remedial maintenance
- All ServRight services are available by calling one number: 1-800-642-6015
- Calls are handled by skilled and responsive service personnel
- Multiple variations of programs available as well as multi-year discounts
Nationwide Service Network
ServRight offers the industry’s best field service solution. Whatever the product or service required, ServRight utilizes its 3500+ strong network of service personnel to deliver quality and timely service to the end user including diagnosing problems and locating parts. ServRight trained technicians can handle any number of medical IT equipment service needs such as builds, installs, repairs and warranty service. Preventative Maintenance Programs ServRight can support single and multi-year preventative maintenance protection agreements designed to keep equipment in top condition, including power system and battery inspections, workstation OS updates, manufacturer-recommended maintenance and other checks.
Our members, partners and customers profit and succeed through their business relationship with us.
- End-User Satisfaction – We back your contractual SLA commitments with field and call center support
- Cost Containment – Reduced Cost Per Resolution through analysis and metrics to continuously improve
- Access to information – Daily management reports and real-time updates on all service activity
- Ease of Doing Business – Our procedures can be tailored to fit yours
Recent Medical IT Projects:
- Nationwide installation and support for pharmaceutical dispensing equipment
- Cabling site preparation and installation project at senior living facility
- Nationwide deployment of medical IT devices in home healthcare market
- Nationwide 24/7 onsite support of medical imaging storage library units in cardiology labs
Medical IT Hardware Serviced:
- Authentication Devices
- Disk Storage (SAN and NAS)
- Fault Tolerant & High Availability Solutions
- Mainframes/Mobile Carts
- Mobile Computers
- Optical Disk Storage
- Pen Tablets & Notebooks
- Redundant Fail-Safe Solutions
- Workstations & Desktops